Thursday, February 21, 2008

This Are Shaping Up


Last week as I wrote our newsletter I had tears of sadness dripping on my keyboard. Today I must say I have had tears of joy. Yes I know I am a man but hey it takes a real man to cry. As we said goodbye to our cats last week it was tough but God took no time to bless our socks off.

We got a call on Valentines night that rocked our world. On Tuesday of last week our paperwork was filed with The Central Authority. This is the new adoption office in Guatemala. We were told our paperwork would be there for 30 – 45 days. Well on Thursday they called and told us it was finished and on its way to what we hope is the final destination. So in 2 days our paperwork got through. If you know anything about Guatemala, that is a miracle!!! Isn’t it amazing how Awesome God is. It has been a tough and long 4 years but we are not giving up. Those are our sons and God will make away for us all to be together.

The blessings did not stop there. This week we have had a couple of individuals give $2,000 toward our move. We also have a third that wants to help with our computers. The amazing thing about this, is these folks were not on our original list of friends and family. God has opened up so many doors for us and we are so thankful and excited. Below I have a list of target items that I would like to ask you to pray about. These are things that we need to make the move.

Our time for the past week or so with Mike Clark has been great. Our family has really had a great time getting to know him and Dottie. They are such good people and truly sold out for the Lord. If you would like to hear them this Sunday At Mount Harmony Baptist. He service starts at 10:15AM. I don’t want to pull you away from your own church but his stories are worth the drive.

Finally I want to take a moment and just tell you how excited I am about those that are jumping on board. We have seen a few people this week that have made commitments to help us each month. My prayer is that your return on your investment will be 10 fold. As I came back from Guatemala in December God shared with me in His word that there is a great Harvest in Guatemala and we are called there to help bring the harvest in. Anytime something like this happens, satan tries to stick his nose in it. Please pray for protection for our family as we continue to follow God to Guatemala. Listed below are also our 5 prayer needs for the week. Please send us any prayer needs that you have so we can add them to our list.

His Servant,
Mike

Prayer List Needs List
1. Carla’s - Dad Carl Gann 1. Container - $1900 still needed.
2. Genesis – Little Girl at Casa that needs kidney 2. Kitchen Cabinets - $1900.00
3. Casa – The Flu is around even in Guatemala 3. Inflatable Slide - $1500.00
4. House to Sale 4. Bathroom cabinets and doors $800.00
5. Find a vehicle 5. Paint and supplies $400.00

No comments: