Sunday, January 6, 2008

A New Year

Yes, I know it has been a couple of weeks and I am sorry but our life is a little crazy right now. I just got back from Guatemala and I am so sick. I have a really bad head cold and just feel like blah. But hey I thought what a perfect time to share. (hahahaha) We had a awesome trip last week working on the house. We got almost all of the walls sheet rocked, all of the electrical ran, and most of the plumbing done. You have to go to our website and check out the pictures. www.clubhouseguatemala.com I have a very special thank you to Gary Dalby, James Westbrook, and D.A. for giving their holiday week to go down and build our house. It is going to be an awesome house, and now it is Carla's turn to get busy. She went to Lows last night and got about 50 tile, paint, and kitchen cabinet books to pick out what she wants.
With all of the preparation I hope that people are starting to believe that yes we are moving. It seems that our sponsorship has stalled a bit because people have been unsure of things. So please pray that that will pick up. We know God is in control but it would be nice to really see our support pick up. Also pray for us as we work on finishing the house.

Well that is all for now. I think I am going to fix me some OJ and go to bed. 5AM is really early!!

No comments: