Sunday, July 13, 2008

A very productive week.

It is 1:00 AM here in Guatemala right now and the rain is coming down. A week ago when it rained we could not hear ourselves think. After a week of hard work we now have a drop ceiling. The tiles are so good you can barely hear the rain. My home church Mt. Harmony was here all week and we had a great time. Even though we have only been on the field for a few weeks it seems like months. There have been so many changes to our house in those weeks. I want to thank all of the teams that have come down this summer so far to minister at Casa and help us build our house.

I am going to post pictures on Monday of the house so you can get an idea of the work that has been done. I will also be sharing a story with you about our block party on Saturday. You do not want to miss that. It was an incredible weekend and I must say that these chicken buses in Guatemala are tanks. Well I am very sleepy so I am going to hit the pillow. I will give you more updates in the morning.

His Servant,
Mike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is other nice source of information on this subject[...]
http://loans-rate.info/

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you